In staff selection commission recently new Job Arrived and It will great Opportunity to get Job in the this SSC Examination so, Apply Today and Get Job in Various Post.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (CHSL) Examination, 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and
not later than 01-08-2000).
- For the posts of LDC/ JSA: 898
- For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359
- For DEO: 02
- For Data Entry Operator Grade”A”: Nil
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only).
- The fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
Women candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste,
Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) eligible for
reservation are exempted from payment of fee
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper
(Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Computer Based Examination:
Tier-I (Objective Type):
in this Examination taken in Objective Format.
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also
be provided to the candidates mentioned in Para 7 above). This paper has been
introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for Government
jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/
Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would
be 33 percent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. The paper
will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper was written in Hindi and Part in
English will not be evaluated.
Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. Skill Test/ Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3 given below. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined
on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview at Particular Location.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-11-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-12-2017 20-12-2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 18-12-2017 20-12-2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 20-12-2017 22-12-2017
- Tier-I Online Exam Dates: 04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018
Apply Online: Click Here